- Please follow the instructions given by your teacher. Trust their knowledge.
- Learn to listen. This is the fundamental principle of this studio.
- Remove all jewlery. No cell phones, pagers, wallets or keys. Only bring what you truly need for class in the room ie yourself, mat, towels, and water.
- No shoes or socks in the studio - clean feet only.
- DO NOT leave during class unless it is an emergency (do get permission from the teacher first).
- When you need to sit down/take a break, please sit through the whole set.
- Do not wear perfume, oils or any type of cologne. The heat intensifies any scent.
- Let your teachers know of any medical conditions.
- New students please set up in the back row (even if you have done Hot Yoga in other studios).
- Use common sense and be mindful of others.
- No whining!
Good Studio Etiquette is Appreciated:
The students in the front row help the teachers guide the class. In order to be in the front row you have to be more than a good student. You have to give a good example to the people that are behind you.
Front Row Etiquette:
- BE MINDFUL: If you are setting up in the front row, look back, make sure you are not right in front of someone, obstructing their view.
- BE COMMITTED: If you think you are going to need to sit down, don't set up in the front.
- BE AWARE: If you can't be still, don't set up in the front.
- BE PRESENT: Do not start or change before the teacher instructs you to do so.
- BE HUMBLE: Do not change or modify any pose. No advanced poses in class.